Working at Golden Living Centers (formerly Beverly) — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Golden Living Centers (formerly Beverly) pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Golden Living Centers (formerly Beverly)

From Stroudsburg, PA — 06/15/2009

I never worked there. However, I had a job interveiw a few months back. The HR person contacted me and set up an apointment for an interveiw. The day of the interveiw it was snowing. A little slippery, but, drivable. I drove the 16 miles to the interveiw. I told the receptionist whoo I wasetc. I sat in the lobby 15 min. The HR assistant came to me and said. I am sorry she could not make it today because of the snow. I would have called but forgot. I was told that Ranita would call me to reschedule. A few days go by and no call. I called back and left several messages. No return calls, not even a no thank you go away. My time was wasted. I am glad that I did not presue the job. If they are that rude and unorginized, what would they be to work for. No wonder this place keeps advertizing for nurses.