Working at Golden Corral — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Golden Corral pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Golden Corral

From Iowa — 09/11/2010

I have been with the company for almost 9 years, working my way from server to management. As a server I made excellent money, and as a manager I cannot complain. I'm a kitchen manager and bring home around $1000 every two weeks, after they take out taxes, 401k, and insurance for me and my baby. I also bonus 13 times per year (every four weeks). My last bonus take home was almost $1200, and I know of stores that get much more. My GM is absolutely amazing, can't complain at all. He is a real mentor, and ensures we work as a team. I love the company, they pay for all training, are MORE than fair when it comes to reimbursments (pay .55 a mile if you have to drive somewhere). Upper management is even great, especially compared to what I've read on this site! The job is stressful and yes, guests can be rude and demanding-as with any job dealing w/the public. But we have our fair share of nice people and amazing regulars that make it worth it. I'd recommend this company to anyone.

From maryland — 03/09/2009

Golden corral is a great place to work