Working at Global Response — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Global Response pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Global Response

From Margate, Fl — 01/08/2010

I like this company as a whole, but there are a lot of "bugs" to work out. The communication methods are up to date with the technology, however, some people need to learn how to communicate effectively through instant messages, e-mails, etc. Since physical interaction is not possible through those means, attitudes seem to come through a lot differently than they should. The pay is decent, minimum wage, and the majority of the employees are very nice to deal with. There is a lot of pressure with this job, but that is with any job as well. I plan to be here for awhile.

From Margate, FL — 03/28/2009

As a new hire, I don't have much to say at this point. The application and on the spot interview took a few hours, but was worthwhile in the end. I received a job offer that day. The pay seems about average in the area (seems most companies have lowered pay recently). They pay weekly and offer benefit after 90 days. Employees seem happy. I will provide an update in a few months. In the meantime, I would love to hear from other Global Response employees.