Working at Genoa Healthcare, LLC — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Genoa Healthcare, LLC pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Genoa Healthcare, LLC

From North East — 04/06/2010

I worked for Genoa for a little over a year. Like many others commented, I too felt it was a dream come true to land this job. I felt like I had started a career where I could make a difference in peoples' lives. However, the site I began at was new and after we began to accumulate more and more business, we became severely understaffed to the point where I began to have health issues arise from the stress. I am a good, honest, hard-working, smart person who, I feel, was very good at what I did, had excellent rapport with the patients and stood out with workers at the facility but yet I was forced to resign from "the best job I ever had" without two-weeks notice for the sake of my health, physical and mental. My co-workers themselves, with some exceptions, were hard-workers as well and cared for the patients. I have to agree that corporate people are partiers/drinkers who focus on the popular crowd. Every monthly newsletter is littered with pictures of these attractive folk. Our site was one of the top for sales every moth, yet we were rarely recognized. Also, on the monetary note, you are told that you cannot be given a raise every year, yet the company comes up with an incentive program doling out thousands every month to get more people in. And on a personal note? No one bothered to call or write to find out why I quit. If they were a good company ,they would want to know why such an awesome worker such as myself who loved the patients would quit on such short notice, right? All I can say is that some jobs just are not worht the stress, aawesome health insurance or not.

From mercer island, washington — 04/01/2010

Genoa is a growing organization that has tons of dedicated hard working people fully on board with their vision and values. There is a fun corporate atmosphere and appreciation for hard work and dedication. The pharmacy business as a whole is seeing tons of changes and Genoa is surviving and thriving in a great niche. if you aren't a clock puncher and want to expand your world, you should check it out. the mental health population is underserved and Genoa is making real advances in medication adherence and therapy management. Please don't let the few very loud, very negative ex employees who have chosen to comment here influence your interest. this is a great place to work!

From seattle,washington — 11/30/2009

Genoa is a medium size company that wants to keep the small company feel. it is a great place to work where the employees who excel are recognized instead of being lumped in with everyone else. There is a chance for individual growth in the company since it is still adding more pharmacies. Many employees have been promoted from within. I want to work here forever!

From Port Orchard, WA — 11/27/2009

Genoa is a Company that has sites spread all over the USA, but still retains the touch and feel of a smaller Company. I have found that it is the type of organization that allows you to grow, and encourages it all every juncture. There is much diversity, and a wonderful esprit de corp throughout.
If you do not want to just be another corporate drone, and would like to be recognized and rewarded for a job well done, then this is a place for you!
This is one place where management cares, and it shows!

From seattle — 11/26/2009

enjoy the work environment, we are allowed to voice new ideas andbe heard. this is not the big corporate pharmacy, this type of work promotes personal growth and as one blogger wrote is very rewarding. hard to find a company these days that really does work for the people that work for them... thank you Genoa!

From oregon — 11/26/2009

Recently hired, love the growth potential. Work is good, co workers treat you like family. Company is expanding and expects a lot. We work with a very needy client base so the work is very rewarding.

From Seattle — 11/26/2009

Incredible... I have worked for this company long enough to see good employees and disgruntled employees. I have never seen or witnessed anything that like what has been written by the upset person.

Genoa Healthcare has helped many, many people deal with life situations that are out of their control, I have seen the good that Genoa does for the community as well as their employees.

It is a shame that this website exists, negative people are just that negative... spending time reviewing or writting negative reviews creates "drama" as one writter put it. its a shame...

From Seattle, WA — 11/26/2009

Wow, the comments below are way off! Genoa is amazing! Sounds like a couple of angry employees let go for incompetence.