Working at GenevaLogic — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about GenevaLogic pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at GenevaLogic

From Portland, Oregon — 06/07/2007

GL is smallish still so there are a few people that get frustrated by the inability to move up. I think they are very good about promoting from inside and it will only get better as we get larger. The only other complaint that I have is that they are below average in compensation. EVERYTHING else about this company is a dream. They are great to work for. Everyone who works here is extremely cool and most of them are gifted. The company has very hard working management and they actually know what they are doing. I love working here. I can't imagine working anywhere else.