Working at Genesys Conferencing — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Genesys Conferencing pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Genesys Conferencing

From Manassas, VA — 06/01/2010

I LOVE Genesys Conferencing in Manassas, VA.(now known as Intercall)
I've been here 10 years and even though we've been bought twice since I started, it's still a great place to work. I love my co-workers and we all work well as a Team. The Pay is OK if you work here long enough you gradually earn the money. I am a Conference Call Lead Operator and have had the opportunity to become a Team Supervisor, but haven't really had any interest in Leaving my clients.
Management lets us make all of our own decisions when it comes to the calls, and we are very hands-on. Right from the beginning when we are assigned to Lead the call, to the end of the call conclusion. Each and every step of the call process is carried out by the same Lead Operator. We do our own Precall to the client, our own call setup, Call Execution and Post call conclusion work. I think that's a crucial point that makes us work better as individuals, and as a Team. We don't have "Too many cooks spoiling the broth" so to speak.
Management is fair and does not berate us when we make a mistake, nor do they embarrass us in front of our co-wokers. I feel this is a "well-oiled" machine.

From Worldwide — 05/16/2006

Lovely people, boring job! The hours suck and management dont listen