Working at General Service Administration — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about General Service Administration pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at General Service Administration

From Denver, Colorado — 08/11/2008

After reading the GSA Atlanta comments about GSA it's evident to me that it's all a matter of the regional office that you work in. The Denver GSA office, Rocky Mountain Region, offers a great place to work if you value really making a contribution and working with others. The leadership in this office is some of the most progressive in federal government. Many of my friends in private industry can't believe that a federal agency can value their customers and employees like this office does.
The culture offers every employee the opportunity to get involved whether serving on teams to solve specific issues and concerns or participating in or conducting training programs. You're not limited to "just your job" and are encouraged to network and team with others.

From Atlanta, Ga — 10/24/2007

This is a federal office so pay/benefits are dictated by the Govt. You have to commit murder to get fired so job security is way up there. However, co-worker competence is SERIOUSLY LACKING (though they all are stubbornly convinced that they know everything) and the work environment is chaotic and unorganized.