Working at General MIlls — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about General MIlls pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at General MIlls

From Hazleton, Pa — 08/15/2006

I work in the sanitation department and this place is a utter joke. I liked it when I first started but now they have us working 50 hr weeks which is extremely hard especially when you have to wake up at 5 AM. There is absolutley NO work/family life balance what so ever. The production employees have 3 days off per month and bust their ass to no end with little appreciation., You get no respect...some of the bosses just love to show their power and the work enviroment sucks to no end. I have never seen a facility waste so much product in my entire life and me being in Sanitation I'm always left to clean up after every thing. I am 23 years old and have off one weekend a month so I'm giving up my young adulthood as well and it really sucks