Working at General Information Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about General Information Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at General Information Services

From Chapin, SC — 12/10/2009

I joined the company after being a client for many years. There is an entrepreneurial spirit here that allows associates to effect change and feel a sense of accomplishment. Everyone is respected and rewarded for the contributions they provide. Lots of the long term employees have moved up through the ranks over the years and are now leaders.

The leadership teams know all of their associatesí names and in most cases personal anecdotes. If you want to work hard, but be rewarded for it, come to work for GIS.

From Chapin, S.C. — 12/05/2007

The pay is lousy!! The employees are ok. No one on the client services team is educated (maybe a high school diploma at best). The DE and Crim Records reps make pennies over minimum wage. IT and executive level proffesionals are OVERPAID. They could cut 10000 dollars yearly off of their salaries and add another 1.00 pay to the poor little reps who make 7.50 hourly. They work those people harder than any other department. Other than that the company is a good company and will have tremendous growth. I only make about 12.50 hourly. Not bad, but not good.