Working at Gene B. Glick Company — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Gene B. Glick Company pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Gene B. Glick Company

From Indianapolis,IN — 04/09/2010

"If you must criticize, do it face to face;..."

-Gene B. Glick (Born to Build)

From Indianapolis, IN — 04/08/2010

I have been with this company for a number of years and couldn't be prouder of it. We are known for being the best property managers in the business. Just ask any of our competitors. Gene and Marilyn Glick are two of the most generous philanthropists in Indiana, and perhaps the entire country. For years, our profits have gone back to the community to do good things. These people who complain are clearly unwilling to work hard and put forth effort. My effort with the company has been rewarded and I feel like I am part of a team and a family. How can these people complain about a company that has a profit sharing plan as generous as ours? No one else does this anymore, including much larger companies. How ungrateful you people are. New management has made changes, but these changes have made us better. We are growing again, and people are excited. If you are willing to do your job and put forth effort, this is a wonderful place to be. People who complain generally want things to be given to them or don't want to be accountable for their performance. It's a shame that they would tarnish the excellent reputation of our company. I hope to end my career here and am proud of our company. For those who can't see what a great place this is, I would suggest you go to work for someone else. Maybe then you will see what this company has to offer. My supervisors treat me with respect and always allow me to take care of family issues when they arise. Maybe it's because I care about my job. You people who complain should try to put forth some effort before wondering why you don't get the rewards you seek. I am glad we are a growing company that cares about its employees and its communities, and I am thankful to be part of this team.

From Indianapolis — 04/06/2010

The Gene B. Glick Company continues to be a respected leader in the apartment industry. When I talk to my friends at other companies, they all tell me how lucky I am to work here. The benefits are outstanding, and I feel like I am part of a family. Management has made a number of changes in the last few years, and the company is growing again. I enjoy coming to work everyday and feel like I am a valued member of a team. The company respects me and allows me to balance my work and home life. I believe we are headed in the right direction. I couldn't think of a better place to be and I hope to end my career at this company like many people before me.

From Indianapolis — 04/03/2010

Great company, changes being made so the company can grow, Putting the company in a position to save properties and inturn saving jobs with all the changes with the affordable properties. New management is making many new sound decisions for everyones future. Continues to feel more like a family than a business.

Our benefit package is great!

From Indianapolis, IN — 06/11/2009

While the benefits are good, the numerous changes that have been made in the last year make working for this company scary. So many secrets. Everything is a freaking secret. I love my co-workers. They are the only reasons I have stayed with the company as long as I have. We are expected to work with equipment that has been outdated for 10+ years. Even residents comment that we need newer computers! There seems to be no direction whatsoever from upper management any more, yet the micro-managing still happens.