Working at GE — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about GE pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at GE

From NY — 02/21/2010

Great place to work

From Singapore — 03/23/2008

When I worked in GE, I thought life was tough. You were on the ball everyday. I held 3 various roles, all very different. But honestly, considering the experience I had in those roles, I was given very senior responsibility. Nowhere else would they have allowed me such responsibility. My boss pushed me hard, but also respected me as a human. No one controls when or where you work, what time you work. You have freedom to use yr time and resources to do the best you can.

I have since left, and believe it or not, I actually miss the place! I'd say, you'll be in for a roller coaster whirlwind ride in GE. Enjoy the journey while you are there. You just might hv a little withdrawal system after.