Working at GAP Direct — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about GAP Direct pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at GAP Direct

From Grove City, OH — 12/10/2009

Pay: I got hired with my first out of high school job at $10/hr - not bad. More importantly, there is a lot of potential for raises and promotions if you are good at what you do. I stayed there for 1.5 years and left making more than $14 an hour.

Respect: I found this to be a great workplace, with management who are kind and treat you with respect. It's a casual place, however not much socialization going on (we're working).

Benefits/Job Security: Basic medical is offered to all employees and full-timers have great benefits which include 20 paid days of vacation a year, as well as tuition reimbursement. All hires are temporary because Gap seeks to keep only the best performers. As long as you show up during this period, never log in late, and maintain good call quality, you get hired on.

Some people here get promoted to Team Lead after three months. There is so much opportunity for a career if you are motivated. They definitely encourage promotion from within. I loved this place and the discount was great. Wish they were still hiring...

From Columbus Ohio San Fr — 09/30/2008

One very fine place to work; flex hours, pay for college, and revenues increased 40% over previous quarter. Leaders in their industry with opportunities available internationally. Using the latest technology and have no issues with getting trained. Simply, a hidden secret in Ohio and Ca.