Working at GALDERMA LABORATORIES, L.P. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about GALDERMA LABORATORIES, L.P. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at GALDERMA LABORATORIES, L.P.

From Fort Worth, Texas — 03/05/2009

I took a huge paycut to come here. But I need a job I am staying until I find another. Pay is low on a lot of professions and way to high on others. They vouch that the reason they don't pay is because the benefits. Yeah right. But if you don't need the pay and just want benefits those are great if you use them, but if you are single with no kids you may not take advantage of all the benefits.

Also they are run like a mom and pop company which in my opinion is not a good thing most of the time.

From FORT WORTH — 08/05/2008

Galderma provides a wonderful work environment. And dependning on what career choice you make various career growth opportunities. Galderma is growing rapidly, but still has the feel of a small company environment, w/all the perks of a larger company.