Working at GA Wright Marketing — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about GA Wright Marketing pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at GA Wright Marketing

From Denver, CO — 02/03/2010

I was at GA Wright for more than 6 years, and most of the staff has been there 10 years plus, with several past 20 years. The longevity of the employees speaks volumes, and in the last three years, the company has undergone some serious changes.

GAW used to be a production facility, doing print and mail. When the market went south, GAW changed to an agency, and focused specifically on gaming and hospitality. The last three years all employees have received bonuses, gotten raises, and quite a few of the bad apples that have commented on here have moved on.

Im know the people who wrote several of these reviews, and their performance was less than spectacular. Its a shame they come on here to vent, only to make themselves feel better!

There is tremendous opportunity for advancement there: I had three promotions while I was there. I had 3 weeks of vacation, and the management was pretty good.

If you are looking to get your foot in the door, I wouldn't hesitate to work there in a second...and for the record, I left since I moved out of state where I got an excellent offer with another agency in gaming...and I attribute my success to my time at GAW.