Working at g4s wackenhut — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about g4s wackenhut pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at g4s wackenhut

From Palm Beach Gardens, Florida — 02/11/2010

I've been working at G4S Wackenhut for six months and love it! Not only are the employees extremely qualified in their positions, but they are also very courteous and friendly. The atmosphere is fantastic and everyone pitches in to help each other. The company offers excellent benefits, not only health and 401k benefits, but G4S also presents Service Awards to recognize outstanding employees throughout the year. Job security is so important, especially in today's economy, and G4S Wackenhut is a highly respected company and has earned many awards for the services it provides throughout the world. G4S Wackenhut also supports various charities, and has an Employee Association Committee that organizes many events throughout the year to provide assistance to organizations in need. Whenever a position becomes available within the company, opportunities are offered first and foremost to current employees, so there is ample opportunity for growth within this excellent company. I love working here and highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to work in a friendly atmosphere, beautiful building, and where employees are valued.