Working at Fye — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fye pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fye

Career Potential/Growth 4
Location 4
Co-worker Competence 0
Work Environment 4
its like that FLO RIDA dude say u can download alla crap for free online so why are we even trying to sell it here? so the new deal is that....they make u smell magazines....and ya i did that..........i sold so many magazines and i was like wow i am doing a good thing here.....then one day i reallize that i had signed up for magazinos in my interview and then guess what? yes....u can see that i am being billed and charged out o my ass for this crap....u name the magazine i got it sometimes i get two of them!!! mebbe i should open a newstand eh???? what is this crap.....yes i am bein charges hundreds and more and magazinos and so i complain and i yell and i get fired and so what who cares just stop charging me!!! i go to macdonalds to eat and the dude behind the counter mad at me as i charge him ouit the ass for magazinos and i say i was charged out my ass too dude!!! gimme a happy meal or a burger watever go away!!!!

From Pennsylvania — 04/25/2010

The pay is crap, so don't expect anything there. This is definatly a job where if your managers/coworkers are awesome, the job will be awesome. But if they suck, you'll want to find somewhere else.

From FLO RIDA — 10/24/2009

YES THE COMPANY HAS SOME FAULTS...I WALKED IN AND FOUND MY MANAGER DOING AN EMPLOYEE UP THE BUTT THAT HE LATER MADE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH...OH WELL ITS THE SAME ALL OVA..........YET U MUST UNDERSTAND THAT HERE IS A STORE THAT DEFIES THE ODDS...YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALLA THE CRAP THEY SELL OFF THE NET FO FREE AHAHAHAH SO ENJOY THE RIDE PEOPLE AHAHAHHAHHHAH