Working at Fresenius Medical Care — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fresenius Medical Care pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care

From Waltham Ma — 06/19/2010

I have worked here 9 years I enjoy my job the pay is fair my co workers are great.
I find my job demanding but fun.

From Lexington, MA — 02/12/2010

OK, I've been around the block a few dozen times and don't have an entitlement attitude, so my assessment is:

Salary and benefits are average for healthcare IT, fair but not particularly generous.

Work/Life balance depends on who you report to. For me it's been great. If I work hard and deliver when I'm depended on I get plenty of flexibility to meet my family's needs, including working from home when I need to and working off hours.

Project management is extremely weak and communication in every direction (up, down and across) is a real challenge, so there is plenty of "fire fighting".

Honestly, based on a lot of work experience at various places, pretty typical ;).

From Brentwood,TN — 05/20/2009

Working in the Patient Travel area has been great. Good managment, mostly good co-workers and the growth has been great.