Working at FREDDIE MAC — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about FREDDIE MAC pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at FREDDIE MAC

From McLean, VA — 03/21/2010

I have worked at Freddie Mac for two and half years and have had a very positive experience overall. First, the benefits are really good - we even have an onsite doctors office, gym, and multiple cafeterias. Although this varies from group to group, I have amazing flexibility. I have a flexible working arrangement, and I can shift my hours or work from home as necessary. I also feel that I have a great deal of autonomy in my job, no one micromanages what I do and I have the authority to make my own decisions/calls about what should be done and how best to do it.