Working at Fidus Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fidus Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fidus Systems

From Ottawa — 02/27/2010

I really like it there.

From Ottawa, ON — 02/26/2010

I worked at Fidus in thehad a very good experience. In the end I was let go...but with the way worked had dried up in 2009 it wasn't unexpected. Just check your schedule if your not really busy and the company is losing money... The management respects their employess and probably sometimes listens too much and maybe sometimes use a bigger boot to get things going.

I've moved onto a much bigger company and must say that although the salary and Job Security are better I still miss many of the perks that Fidus had. The people, the food, the location(for me) and the fact I could know everyone will be missed.