Working at Fidelity National Title Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fidelity National Title Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fidelity National Title Group

From Omaha, Nebraska — 10/03/2010

If you have been disbarred or recently released from prison for dealing methamphetamine or both, FNTG is a great place to work. Hell, they might even make you an AVP. No joke.

From Omaha, NE — 09/14/2010

Overall I have enjoyed working at Fidelity. I agree there is room for improvement as with any company. There is a big difference working for a large corporation vs. a small company. Most of the issues people are venting about are the things that come with working for a large company. What did you expect? To get your hand held through every twist and turn? The claims center is fairly new in Omaha and there are growing pains. Some things need improvement, but a lot has improved. It isn't just a matter of keeping your head down, it is a matter of working hard and proving what you are worth. If you can't do that then don't work for a large company. There has been a large amount of turnover but the people who are still there can contest that it becomes very apparent that when someone gets fired, it wasn't an arbitrary decision...it was a good business decision. I won't defend every decision made at Fidelity as there have been some that either make little or no sense. But overall I would not complain. I'm sure some people will get on here and bash my comments, and that is fine. I stand by my opinion. I have worked hard and appreciate the job and know that I am appreciated.

From Omaha, NE — 07/12/2010

Horrific!! Take a job here only if you are unemployed and have no savings left. The management has never managed people or processes before, the place is actually run by a few people from Florida who have no accountability. The claims attorney positions are more clerical than legal. There is no training, no real clerical support, processes and forms change daily yet you files are audited as if you received proper training, and had the clerical support and claims load you were promised when you were hired. I was told I'd have 180 claims to manage and within 3 weeks I had 246. The roaches are everywhere and several attorneys were actually sprayed with roach killer by a pest control company that shows up during the work week. Forms with drivers license and social security numbers lay around for the cleaning people to steal. Terrible!!!

From Omaha, NE — 05/04/2010

Not as bad as previous post would suggest. Co. has gone through some growing pains but appears to be on the right track. This isn't a 8-5 job but what attorney job is.