Working at Festival Foods — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Festival Foods pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Festival Foods

From Fond du Lac — 09/07/2008

I have worked at this store since it opened and I love it. The people are so friendly and the managers are very understanding. Where else can you work part time and get vacation after 2 years and retirement. Great place to work.

From Marshfield, Wisconsi — 08/04/2008

Working here is such a great place to work, get to talk to people all day long and the managers really get to know you and care about what is going on in your life. They always ask how school is going and they really care about you and what is going on outside of work. The location of the store is right in the city of Marshfield by all the restaurants and the mall, so it gets a lot of business.