Working at Ferraro Foods, Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ferraro Foods, Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ferraro Foods, Inc

From Piscataway, NJ — 10/07/2009

If you do you job well this is a unique place to work. It is refreshing to work where you don't have to be politically correct and sucking up to your boss is not what is expected. I'm tired of all those namby pambys, this place is real life in black and white folks . If you see that, you will do well here. I read those other complaints and I bet they were all written by people who don't want to work in the first place and would rather be somewhere doing mind numbing brain dead jobs and expecting automatic raises every year for doing nothing. Go to work for Wal-mart.

From piscataway,nj — 08/14/2009

i haven't had a review in years! and now there is a salary freeze?!? great! and no holiday party! who knew the Grinch Drove a smart car.