Working at Fernbank Museum of Natural History — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fernbank Museum of Natural History pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fernbank Museum of Natural History

From Atlanta, Georgia — 12/05/2008

I just love working at Fernbank Museum. Although I know I am at work we have a very community type feel here. My co workers are a very witty and smart group of individuals that come from varies different backgrounds. And we all seem to get along well, for the most part. I would not say it's perfect because that is just not true but compared to alot of other places we are pretty close. The price is not too expensive at all, some may think so but when you look at other museum and attractions in the area you will see that we are actually pretty reasonable priced. The company has been through alot of different changes since I have been here and with the economy but that sense of team work still remains intact. I really feel that we are working together as a team for the better of Fernbank Museum, not any individual or department but the museum as a whole. I count it as a privilege and a blessing to be in such a good working environment because it does not have to be this way. So I'm thankful