Working at Feldman Law Center — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Feldman Law Center pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Feldman Law Center

From Mission Viejo, CA — 07/08/2009

I am a Legal Assistant at the Feldman Law Center. This is an independent contractor position where you are master of your own destiny. There are no benefits (medical, dental and 401k are up to you) but there are so many other benefits. First and for most The Feldman Law Center is honest, you are expect to be truthful with the clients and run the risk of being fired if you lie, do not follow up with a client or under perform. You do have to put in the effort, if you expect to stroll in at 10, leave at 4 and maybe make 20 calls a day you will not do well here. But if you put in the time, effort and energy the possibilities are endless.

Feldman Law Center has the absolute best back end system hands down. All the negotiators are on top of their game and the attorneys (including Steve Feldman) make themselves available to answer client questions.

Here is the best thing about working for the Feldman Law Center, I get to help people and get paid for it. I have seen miracles in my time there, I have laughed and even cried with my clients. I know it sounds hokey but I am bless in this hard economic time to have a job at all let alone one where I get to do some good.

From Mission Viejo, CA — 07/07/2009

I have done some IT consulting work for Feldman Law Center and, I have to say, as an outsider looking in, with a front row seat for an extended period of time, I liked what I saw. I saw first and foremost, a focus on completing successful loan modifications for their clients. I saw refunds in full when a loan modification was unsuccessful; but I saw quite a number of real clients who got substantially lowered payments and stayed in their homes. I saw a very competent group of employees who were making a decent living and seemed to genuinely get along. I saw management who was not afraid to invest $$ in lead generation and IT systems to help their people close deals. And yeah, I saw a couple of malcontents who didn't last long. I saw one who was fired for misleading a client, and the client's money was refunded. I would refer a friend there to seek a job.