Work at Fedex — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fedex pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fedex

From Memphis, TN — 08/27/2008

For the job I'm required to do and what qualifications you have to have (practically none), FedEx pays fairly and even part timers get fulltime benefits. I have had some problems with incompetent coworkers, but I think that's at every company.

From Dallas, Tx — 08/27/2008

I love working at Fedex Kinko's. My pay has jumped $2.32 since I started here almost a year ago. The benefits are amazing. And my team members are great to work with. This is hands down, the best job I have ever had. I think this type of environment is not for everyone. It is a high stress, high energy type of environment. It involves a lot of different types of technical, and design knowledge. But there is really unlimited potential here. Every manager I know started at the bottom and worked their way up, so they understand what it takes to do the jobs.
I tell everyone I know that they should apply.

From Memphis, TN — 02/23/2008

I worked the night shift as a Tug Driver at the Hub for 3 years. It was a great job to get you through college. All except one of my managers treated me fairly and respectfully, the pay was great, the benefits outstanding. It was extremely fast paced, and they were pretty forgiving of my major goof (dropped a heavyweight pallet onto the taxiway, my bad!) I just got the standard "please be more careful, you could have delayed the flight, hurt someone, etc." speech. Coworkers were a diverse, funny, hardworking group. Did I mention funny? These people were a blast to work with. I always attended the company sponsored Bowling Nights. If you need a job and don't mind the security checks to and from your work area (arrive 30 mins early for your shift) and the 3rd shift action, it can be a fun place to work and get your bills (and tuition) paid.

From Memphis, TN — 09/09/2007

Fedex pays well enough for a job that only requires a high school diploma. If you have a degree you can get a job in the corporate sector, although this is extremely hard to accomplish. The benefits are outrageous, i've never gotten health insurance for so cheap. The things that really bite about fedex are 1. its at the airport 2. its full of morons who cant do anything and if they can they are too lazy to do it and 3. did i mention its at the airport.

From Dallas, TX — 08/06/2007

I work for FedEx Services and I have very few complaints. The pay is decent, your work is noticed. The people that actually care and contributes heavily and moves the projects forward are rewarded with a good bonus, rewards and raises. The work environment is very relaxed and fun. I have never had so much fun with co-workers at any other job.

There are plenty of job opportunities without having to leave the company, even more if you are willing to relocate to another city. The workforce is extremely diverse, as long as people can understand what you are saying, you can go very far regardless of your nationality and sex.

From Hudson, Ohio — 09/12/2006

I love my job at FedEx but I feel that the pay is on the short side. The company has downsized a few times and sometimes I worry that it could happen again but that can happen within any company. Training is available to everyone through various avenues and it can help one gain the knowledge needed to advance within the company. The problem is that there are few openings to apply for. Women don't seem to have much of a change to hold management positions and that is a bit discuraging. Overall, I am happy with where I work and I plan on one day retireing from FedEx Supply Chain Services.