Working at Federal Government - BPD — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Federal Government - BPD pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Federal Government - BPD

From Parkersburg, WV — 04/07/2008

The Federal Gov't is a wonderful job! You will not regret working for them! You have a life, you get wonderful training, you get the respect you deserve by earning it. The money only goes up, & quite a bit! The benefits are out of this World. Never worry about having vacation approved. It's always approved! 13 sick days per year, & they carry over if you don't use them. The building is very clean, the area is nice, you have breaks, a lunch, etc............... An absolute wonderful place to work! I am very happy & blessed to be here!