Working at Fed-Ex — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fed-Ex pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fed-Ex

From Michigan — 01/29/2010

If you have the patience to learn a route and stick with it, good things will happen. I know not only all 6 routes my boss (contractor) owns, but have also ran another 10 different home routes the last year. Once you learn everything, it all falls into place. The 13 hour days become 10, the 11 hour becomes 7, etc. If you can commit to 50+ hours/week, it's a good job.

From Memphis Tn — 01/02/2009

I LOVE this company. I've been here for 10 years and will be here until I retire. GREAT benefits! This company knows that it's the people who make this company what it is. I started as a handler, now I'm in IT.