Working at Fastix ltd — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fastix ltd pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fastix ltd

From Calgary, Alberta — 07/25/2010

I have worked for Fastix Ltd. for approximately 4 months. I am exponentially impressed with the company's errorless methodology in the single-family, multi-family, commercial, and production facets of construction. The tactics instituted in both their construction management and public relations fields are among the strongest and most versatile I have seen, and the knowledge I myself have gained in such a short time is worth its weight in gold. The higher eschelon employees are always happy and willing to help when needed, regardless of the question or circumstance. I must say though that I have to agree with the obviously frazzled ex-employee, that yes, Fastix does not abide by the standardized rules, which, in my belief, were set years ago by sub-standard companies; the rules are broken on a weekly basis, be it speed rules, timeline rules, competency rules, growth rules, personal and public relations rules, etc. They are renouned for breaking speed records, growing at an unheard-of rate, and creating a work environment suitable for everyone, be it a daisy-fresh high school grad or seasoned verteran. Thank you Fastix for being the best company to work for!

From Calgary, AB — 07/25/2010

This company has grown so much since I started. There is a ton of opportunity for growth at Fastix Ltd. The people are friendly and hard working. This company is very rewarding to hard workers. 172-230 hours a month. An awesome company to make friends and make money. The boss' are very knowledgeable and competent; they always put the employee's needs first. Always hiring anyone willing to learn. A framing company that stands out from the rest with their speed and quality. Crane(s) and Telescopic Booms. A career forming company. A place to make friends.

From Calgary, AB — 07/25/2010

I get awesome pay for just a small job that I do which is clean up, I am always paid on time. They where all friendly and professional people! I was not treated any differently because I'm a girl. They give me the time off I ask for when I ask for it. I had to take 4 days off due to an injury, and still have my job! They don't have any benefits currently but we all work closely with the bosses and they are working on it right now! I recommend them to anyone I know looking for a awesome job!