Working at fashion bug — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about fashion bug pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at fashion bug

From usa — 02/20/2010

I have been with Fashion bug for over Three years and have givin my all to this company.I have been at my DMs beck and call any time he needs help somewhere, even ran a store for six months to only be told that im not good enough to hold the title of a store manager.I have Three SSM that call me on an hourly basis because they need my help on how to do their job.As much as this pleases me to have the knowledge to help them out, it is just as disheartning to know that i will never be givin the chance to carry a store of my own.Now you must think that i must think more highly of myself than others but this is not so, i only know my skills. This is just why im now placed in a store that clearly runs better without our SSM but yet no merit increase and no promotion for me. If im truely not a great fit for a fashion bug SSM, then maybe my DM should step up and see that passion for a company cant be trained, although the skills i must lack, can be............