Working at Faneuil Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Faneuil Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Faneuil Inc.

From Boca Raton, FL — 07/14/2010

Faneuil has afforded me an opportunity to come in on the ground floor and prove myself. This company has given raises each year for the past 3 years without fail. My previous employer (previous contractor) did not offer raises for at least the last 2 years I was employed. Although the Turnpike is spreadout all over Florida I see my contact person on a weekly basis at my location. I always know I have an outlet to discuss my issues. Faneuil is a company that cares about employees and that is evident every time I step into the local office. I'm not sure where the other people who post on thsi site work but it certainly differs from my view of this company. Thanks for the opportunity in this VERY tough economy.