Working at Family Transitions, Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Family Transitions, Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Family Transitions, Inc

From Virginia — 11/05/2009

Working at Family Transitions, Inc has been great. I really appreciate the managment team providing trainings and trying to give me the best guidance to do my job. I also found the organization to be very ethical and clinical in trying to provide the best quality of services. I really enjoy working at Family Transitions, Inc and would encourage anybody to check it out.

From Richmond, VA — 06/17/2009

School site counselors are incompetent, unknowlegeable, and unprofessional. They are a poor example for the kids they serve, and are an embarrassement to all working professionals in the school environment! They set a horrible model for all other daytreatment programs in the area!! Site supervisors are more concerned with social activities and their lesbian lifestlyes!!!