Working at Family Home Health Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Family Home Health Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Family Home Health Services

From Naples, FL — 12/08/2009

As many of my co-workers that recently joined the FHHS family, feel tremendously blessed for such opportunity; a work place that not only promotes and ensures a safe work environment but certainly appreciates their employees and shows it the right way. Iím extremely shocked to read anything other than praise for this organization where from Corporate to Administrators to office support, all smile with pleasure and feel passionate about OUR commitment of helping others and paving a difference in a saturated health care industry. For sure, Family Home Health Services holds the torch of the VERY BEST Company Iíve worked for in my ten + years within the industry.
~ Thumbs UP for FHHS!!!!!

From Naples, Florida — 12/07/2009

It is a privilege to be a "family member" at Family Home Health Services in Naples. And family is what you are when you work here. When you spend more time where you work than home, one would be lucky to spend it with the great folks I spend every Monday through Friday with, from administration on down. I do not consider coming to work a chore, nor do my co-workers. Anyone who feels otherwise must be mistaking it for another organization!!!

From Plymouth, Michiga — 12/07/2009

This is a great place to work. Employees are listened to, appreciated and helped to grow and develop. I would recommend it.