Working at family and childrens aid inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about family and childrens aid inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at family and childrens aid inc

From danbury, ct — 03/30/2010

Family and Childrens Aid is an amazing agency, I have been working here for a few years and find it to be very rewarding. I love working with the kids, watching them grow and smile. FCA provides a safe, supportive, fun, silly, and nurturing environment for children and families in crisis. It was disappointing to read all but one of the prior comments - it sounds as if it was just bitter ex-employees who are no longer with the agency though. I am by no means "upper management" and I find all of the upper management staff to be supportive in every crisis situation. There has never been a time where I have felt not supported. Thanks FCA for the best job ever :)