Working at Fairfield Properties/ Residential LLC — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Fairfield Properties/ Residential LLC pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Fairfield Properties/ Residential LLC

From Nationwide, US — 07/09/2009

Regarding the above ratings: Pay is based on your position and experience. Clearly, a Leasing Consultant will not make nearly as much as the Regional VP. Fairfield does an excellent job in employee recognition, not so much on the Student Housing side, but they give bonuses and awards. Benefits are great, a little above average. Job security can flucutate, most prpoerty management companies are in the business to buy and sell. But if you're flexible and can move around, your potential is unlimitted. Regular office hours allow for a normal work/ life balance. Usually they are pretty flexible when it comes to care for your children. Every FF property I have worked at has had a wonderful work environment and I have friends to this day from each one of those properties. Fairfield has made a lot of changes since the first year I started in 2001. I left for 2 years, regretably. But was enthralled when given the opportunity to come back to the company after moving across country. If I ever leave Fairfield again, it will be to start my own company. Property Management is high-turn over industry, but it can be very rewarding if you stick with it and make a career out of it. If you are looking for a great job in the industry, Fairfield is deffinately worth checking out. I cannot say the same for the other 2 companies I have worked for.