Working at f5 Networks — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about f5 Networks pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at f5 Networks

From Seattle, WA — 11/30/2006

I love my job at f5. They recently won an award for one of the best places to work in the northwest, and I couldn't agree more. They spoil us with things like Beer Friday (yes, 500 people, lots of kegs, wine, etc) massage Wednesdays, game rooms, etc. The benefits are better than anywhere I have worked (100% medical/dental/vision), and the pay is great for the area, even better for my area, Spokane, Wa. I am still pretty new here at 6 months or so but I must say I LOVE my job! Lets give it another 6 and see what my updated review says about them :P The only issues I have run into so far is a little flak from escalations, they are spoiled more than the rest of us, and want us to do their job for them. For the bennies and the salary that trumps anyone else in the area for this industry, I can deal with that :) The world runs better with f5!