Working at ESPN — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ESPN pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ESPN

From Bristol, CT — 07/03/2007

I absolutely love working for ESPN. I am provided with a good salary, decent workload and all the possibilities I choose to pursue with regard to my career. My co-workers are fun, knowledgeable, approachable and reliable. To work for a company that values me, my contributions and encourages risk taking and innovation is the best thing to happen to me in my job life.

From Bristol, CT — 11/03/2004

Probably one of the best companies I've ever worked for. Being it a 24/7 company, you could get a shift like 8 p.m. - 4:30 a.m. with tues. & wed. off. If your goal is work oriented, this company is a very good one. If you have a family, be wary of what shift you get. Benefits are great, as well as all the discounts at Disney related places, including free admission into parks etc... The company will go to great ends to make you happy and as long as you do your job well, advancement and long term job security is almost a promise.