Working at education mangement corporation — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about education mangement corporation pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at education mangement corporation

From Pittsburgh, PA — 03/17/2010

i have worked for this company for about 4 years. there are locations all over north america, and the opportunity to relocate, and move up the company ladder is great. in my opinion, most of the negative reviews are from employees who haven't been as successful as they have wanted (like most reviews). these employees feel a need to express their beliefs about the organization as a whole, and they feel the company is terrible simply because they didn't perform the way they'd like. i'd debate this to anyone.