Working at EDS — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about EDS pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at EDS

From Sunnyvale, CA — 06/06/2007

Based on the other comments that I have read here, I would say that one thing to keep in mind is that the experience that you'll have working for EDS is extremely dependent on what team you will be working with. EDS, like most large companies, has a multitude of different teams and work environments. My ratings for the company are higher than most, because the team that I worked with in Sunnyvale was fantastic.

So, do your research. For certain roles, on certain teams, EDS could help you to build your career in the direction that you want.

From Herndon, VA — 09/01/2006

EDS (USGS) has been a decent place to work. I am a little disappointed in some of the benefits they offer. EDS used to pay a lot more for tuition reimbursement. I recently finished a grad school program and received a total of $3000 from the company ($35K program). EDS is more concerned with the bottom line than retaining and developing their employees. Company sponsored online learning centers that are plaguing top consulting firms like EDS will eventually lead to their downfall. A person can not grow and develop their technical, management or any other type of skills while staring at a computer screen. We need to get our workforce back in the tradtional class rooms interacting with real people. Our companies need to recognize this and start spending some $$$.