Working at Edenhouse Solutions Ltd — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Edenhouse Solutions Ltd pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Edenhouse Solutions Ltd

From Birmingham — 05/05/2010

Really enjoy working here. Much better work-life balance than any other consultancy and the people are great from top to bottom. Would recommend to anyone who is fed up of living out of a suitcase and wants to see their wife and kids again!

Always get interesting and challenging work too which is great to keep me on my toes!

From Birmingham — 03/09/2010

Only been here a short while, but can't speak highly enough of the management team and of course fellow colleagues. Staff very well looked after, of fice very highly organised and extremely professional. Every one is very client focused.. A perfect environment to work in and a breath of fresh air!

From Midlands — 01/05/2010

Ha, ha - know who put the negative comments on and if you ask me they were not wanted. Sour grapes I reckon :)

I guess the grass is always greener but I enjoy working here anyway

From Birmingham — 01/05/2010

Suprised to see so many negative reports on here as I have enjoyed working with Edenhouse greatly and believe my skills have developed signifcantly. They try to recruit real experts in the field and that has had a positive effect on all staff at every level. I think the reports here represent a noisy but very small minority unfortunately that has recently left. Every company has disgruntled employees at some point.