Working at Edcor Data Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Edcor Data Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Edcor Data Services

From Michigan — 09/12/2008

things are so much better this year! can't believe what one change will make. seems like we are doing some really cool stuff now for employees and clients.

From USA — 08/20/2008

It's been a great positive experience. If someone asked me how to raitthe tasks I do, I'd say a solid 4.5. The envirernment I give a 5. I've been challenged and have grown personally and professionally, and look to move up into the ranks of managements. My goal is to be a Associate in Marketing by year end. After that, maybe a Leader in one of the Regional Markets. I get along great with my supervisor Mike (the star). That's what they call him. His boss is Meg an she's pretty good, but sometimes she takes off for extended periods of time, so we don't always have the best direction.

From Nationwide — 08/19/2008

This is the best company I've ever worked for. Unfortunately, I had to relocate out of town b/c my wife found a new job. I loved the people I worked with, and I felt management was very open to new ideas.

From Pontiac, MI — 04/07/2007

What really amazes me about the postings I read on this site are the number of "vents" posted by people who are not even current employees of Edcor. I don't understand - is it that you don't have anything better to do or is it that you are sorry you made the decision to leave when you did? Either way, it is a bit pathetic. So, if you've worked there and left, get over it already and continue on with your lives! For those of you who still work at Edcor and chose to post negative comments to this site, think carefully about what you say and how you say it. What kind of impression do you think this site gives about the company for which you work? I can't imagine that if you are employed you would honestly want something bad to happen to the company. Really, what good would it do you if the company was to be hurt? If you think that it would hurt those I assume you intend to punish by posting here, you are woefully misguided. The people that would be impacted most by financial or other loses to the company would be your co-workers and their families. Think about that the next time you think you have a piece of gossip to share here or with an ex-employee. You will notice above I said the next time you think you have something to share. So much of what is posted (the previous venter as an example) is just not reliable information. I, however, respect the company I work for enough to keep company matters private. So I won't go into detail how things are going other than to say those who are hoping for Edcor to fall on its face, my hope is that you will one day be sorely disappointed. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but soon. When things do work out for us, I will be sure to perform an extra chorus of the "I told you so dance" as I see you from behind my Chanel sunglasses, I'll wave to you with my jewel-clad hand from the window of my new luxury car (I just can't decide which one I'd buy first...) My experience at Edcor has differed from most of my co-workers, so my thoughts about the company are far more positive than 95% of what has been previously posted. Is Edcor an any easy place to work? The answer is no. Is Edcor the ideal job for everyone? Again the answer is no. But for myself and others, Edcor is the right company and the right opportunity. I know I would appreciate some respect from those that post negative comments on this site (both former and present employees). Could you please keep your thoughts to yourselves? Instead of spending so much time being angry about whatever it is that drives you to post here, do something positive with yourselves! Go talk a walk with your kids, volunteer at a homeless shelter, coach a little league baseball team, read a book, write a book, whatever it takes. But could you please leave those of us who are trying to make things better to continue our efforts? For the ex-employees - you don't see current Edcor employees trying to bash your new companies in such a public manner, do you? Allow the current Edcor employees that same amount of respect. For the current employees - think carefully about the impact of your words. And really, if Edcor is so bad that you think you need to post something negative, get a new job! Certainly no amount of money can be worth the apparent stress you are going through. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. (Lead, follow or get out of my way!) So I guess you need to decide what you are really made of. How will it all turn out? I guess nobody knows that yet. But on behalf of those that are still making the effort to make Edcor a good place to be - could the rest of you please butt out?

From Pontiac, MI — 02/04/2007

A co-worker told me about this website and I must say I am surprised. I have bounced around in part time jobs the past 3 years and I must say Edcor is the best. Before Edcor, I worked at Tim Horton's, White Castle and Mobil on the Run. Edcor treats their employess way better than those places. I haven't got in trouble once at Edcor for making a mistake. The training program was great. 2 weeks of on the job training. I think the company is going in the right direction. The CEO is always happy and if things were as bad as everyone else said, why would be be smiling? I have refered ALL of my freinds to Edcor. The people on this site pissed off is probally because they suck as workers. I hope to stay at Edcor for a long time and within a year, my supervisors says I will be hired on fulltime.