Working at ECS Carolinas — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ECS Carolinas pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ECS Carolinas

From Wilmington — 07/03/2009

I love working for this company, the hours are good, overtime when you need it, as well as slack off time when needed. The pay is decent, not great but I am just a technician so I average around 36,000 to 44,000 depending on my hours and reimbursements. Job security is good if you are a tech because you only get paid if you are billable, so there is no overhead. Work/life balance is great, I have long days sometimes but some days I my only work 3-4 hours, so it all equals out. Our office location is great, we're at the beach!! My co workers are very competent and I enjoy working with everyone in the office, even though most days we work alone, which is another good thing, lots of independence. Work environment is very positive most of the time, of course everyone bitches about one thing or another no matter where you work. All in all, I am thankful to work for this company, I would say that I have one of the best jobs that there is. If you like freedom, a laid back office, and enjoy working outdoors, I would highly recommend this job to you.