Working at Echostar — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Echostar pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Echostar

From Englewood, CO — 12/29/2009

Since EchoStar split from DISH, the company is focused on becoming the number one supplier of set top box technology, along with other ancillary services associated with bringing programming to customers. DISH is now a customer (albeit the main customer at this time), and EchoStar is making headway in its core business of supplying to other satellite and cable service providers. This includes Sling-loaded devices, something no other company can match at this time. EchoStar treats its employees with respect and at least with my management, allows a certain work-life balance. As a professional, I would rate EchoStar as high as any other company I've worked at, which includes two fortune 400 companies.