Working at Easymoney — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Easymoney pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Easymoney

From texas — 02/16/2010

I have worked for this company for several years now. They pay great but they do it to keep you because the hours suck. They stay open way more than they need to and you only get one day of for Christmas and Thanksgiving so you really cant do anything....This company doesnt care about your family all they care about is their money. You are expected to be there day in and day out no matter what. They could care less if you have a life. If your a single person with no kids then this is the job for you. If you have kids and have any hope of ever seeing them again then pass on this job. You are always pushed to gain control over something you will never have control over. Rain snow death in the family, they dont care, they expect you to get your customers in to pay no matter what. Since they wont allow us to go to the customers door with a gun this is a little difficult at times. The area managers always keep you wondering if your going to have your job the next day and they play you against the other employees. I would say the area managers are bigger back stabbers than your co-workers. And dont think that being a manager gives you the better hours cause thats not even close. Its 8 or 9 some nights when I get out of there. Home office has their heads so far up their butts they cant seem to do anything right either. Everyday its something new they screwed up. From what I have seen in my time here, you dont have to have a brain to work for this company!

From tx — 08/04/2009

On the average this company offers a degree of repect to its fellow coworkers however, the pay is not worth the the hypocritical direction concerning customers paying off thier debt, when they willingly allow them to take out more than they can pay back with the irationaly high intrest rate. The potential for grouth is chalanged due to legislation tring to and hopefuly will suceed in puting a cap on those intrest rates. However the ones who run the show who are extreamly wealthy threatan to close shop and leave all those who made them wealthy in the first place, not to mention the customers themselves will have no were to go in thier finacial crisis. Granted for some employees the transition to another job will seem efortless, while others will strugal in finding a new one. This along with co-workers that they higher who really dont seem to be dedcated to the job at hand, the turnover at this location is like clockwork. The work environment is stressful, due to the money hungey superiors who only look at the bootom dolor but negelct there "core values" in helping the customer in hard finacial times.