Working at Eastbury Bowling Center — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Eastbury Bowling Center pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Eastbury Bowling Center

From Canton, OH — 12/10/2009

The inside of the center is horrible! The roof leaks, the bathrooms stink and the the owners are greedy. I worked very hard in this center and got no respect for it. The owners know the place needs fixed up but expect to get everything for free. They try to make themselves look good to the customers but to the employees they dont give any credit. They always want more. No matter what you do, nothing is ever good enough. I'm talking more about the ownres wife, she is the worst person to work for. The manager is amazing, he knows how she is and depends on the centers employees to do a good job.