Working at East Orlando Animal Hospital — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about East Orlando Animal Hospital pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at East Orlando Animal Hospital

From orlando — 11/11/2009

Please dont let the other review of our company prevent you from enjoying a fullfilling career at EOAH! I have been a vet tech for nearly 9 1/2 years, and ive worked at 4 animal hospitals including EOAH. I have been with EOAH for the past 4 1/2 years because it is a GREAT company to work for. Its odvious the other review is someone who wasnt up to the practices high expectations and standards and its apparent they are bitter. I have teched at this practice and worked in client care and other various clerical tasks and have been nearly completely satisfied throughout my entire career. No job is perfect and you in the veterinary business you going to find a lot of the same catty clicky social stigma at any hospital, but it you cant allow it to effect you so personally. I have found that in the 4+ years we have indeed had a reasonable turnover rate, but thats simply because our practice is an advanced, active practice and you have to be a step above the rest in order to make the cut here. This practice is intended for the elite, and if you dont have the skill, technical knowledge or experience then you are going to sink quickly. The practice owners are not disrespectful, they have poured their hearts into this practice and expect each employess that they sign a paycheck for to believe in their goals for the hospital and to share the same passion. We have had some rough patches with managment, however we now have a new hospital admin who is doing an awesome job, she is very personable, respectful and fair. It is true that your required to take on a heavy load of work here, however they pay very fairly according to your quality, skill, and experience. The doctors here also in my 9 years of experience are some of the most thorough, and qualified that I have ever had the priveledge to work with, and wouldnt trust me pets to anyone else. I can make this simple....... this practice allows you to get out of it what you put into it. Ive invested a great deal of love, respect , hardwork, and passion and have lasted HAPPILY for 4+ years............ i no longer have to work because my financial situation gives me that freedom, but I CHOOSE to work at EOAH because I enjoy going every week, and would feel kinda empty without it.