Working at Earthlink — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Earthlink pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Earthlink

From Harrisburg Pa — 10/14/2008

my isp was acquired my earthlink. my job was secure for a few years and then it was exported to the phillipennes. The co-workers were the best part of the job, professional, fun to work with. the job itself wasn't bad. the pay was acceptable, but didn't keep up with inflation. It went downhill shortly before i was outsourced and its been going down ever since. its too bad, mindspring was a great company.

From Phoenix, AZ — 08/04/2008

I originally worked for Mindspring, where everything truly was fantastic! Job growth, opportunity to advance, learning new skills, wonderful benefits, it truly was a pleasure to go to work every day. Then the merger with Earthlink happened. It was downhill all the way after that. Hiring freezes, wage freezes, no more employee reviews, and eventually my job was exported to India. Now the company wants to just buy up what little dial-up business there still is out there. I wonder if they intend to invest in buggy whips too.