Working at E.S. Robbins — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about E.S. Robbins pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at E.S. Robbins

From Muscle Shoals, AL — 11/05/2008

Worked as a sales rep for their Aleco division. Wasn't a bad job, I just found inside phone sales to be a bit boring and had to get out. Overall, I would say this was a pretty decent place to work. The owner can be a bit eccentric and frequently rants about random things in various meetings. They expect hard work, and my manager had done a lot to cool down management's reactions to their sales team. It really wasn't a bad job. The pay was fair for the job and the area. I left because it just wasn't for me. I had a hard time finding pleasure in selling strip curtains and plastic impact doors. Not really an interest for me.