Working at e-cycle — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about e-cycle pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at e-cycle

From Hilliard, Ohio — 03/26/2010

e-Cycle is a great company to work for. e-Cycle defines what success looks like and how it is achieved. The management at e-Cycle is made up of a group of individuals who exemplify integrity, dedication, magnanimity, honesty and fariness. The employees are dependable, enthusiastic, creative and competant. If an employee works hard and works smart, then he or she will succeed. The President/CEO of e-Cycle is a "good business leader who has created a vision, articulated the vision, passionately owned the vision and relentlessly drove it to completion." (qoute from Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO of General Electric Co.)