Working at E&A Credit Union — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about E&A Credit Union pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at E&A Credit Union

From Port Huron, MI — 07/31/2009

I appreciated working for E&A Credit Union. I felt that they supported my growth and development with training opportunities, mentorship and great coaching. The salary was lower than what I would expect in the metro-detroit area, but it was non-profit and in Port Huron - I felt it was competitive for the market. I could have gone anywhere I wanted at E&A and felt my growth was limitless. Where E&A excels the most is with work/life balance - if there was a funeral, emergency, life event, etc I was given the opportunity to spend the time with my family. They also worked hard at having a positive and friendly work environment - i really enjoyed coming to work everyday.