Working at Dtr Industries — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dtr Industries pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dtr Industries

From Bluffton, Ohio — 11/04/2008

The pay is competitive. It would be nice to have a cost of living increase. I have no respect for anyone in management. EVERYTHING is always to little to late. Things are not a problem until there is a tour or an accident. Amazingly,though, management never gets told anything until someone gets hurt, there's a claim, or as said before a tour. I know very different. We have to sit in meetings and listen to them preach about we need to tell them when there's a problem and when you do its blindly overlooked. Like I said before until there's an accident, tour, or claim. Benefits are good as long as you don't use them. Plus they always hold it over our heads if too much is used we will pay for our own. Job security could be better if they would get rid of some of the associates with made up positions. Amazingly jobs get created at an alarming rate at DTR especially when the economy isn't so great. As long as you are part of the right group have no worries you will always have a job! Location is wonderful. Co-worker competence is pretty good. Management really needs to listen to associates on the floor. Just because there out there doesn't make them any less smarter than them. Management needs a complete overhall at this plant. Its an absolute joke!

From Bluffton, Ohio — 05/24/2006

This company could be so much more if they really cared about their associates, had better management and had more organization.
The Moral among the associated is terrible.
They really need to review their management from top down to group leaders.